- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This ambient moon lamp is spectacular when it is on and very decorative when it is off, because a 3D map of the Moon is printed on its surface.Give the moon to the dreamers and dreamers you love the most!
It includes a nice detachable wooden stand and lights up in two tones, orange, like the August moon, and white; In this last shade you can choose between two intensities: bright and medium. To turn it on and change its tone and intensity, you only have to place your finger on the touch-sensitive button located at the South Pole of the moon.
The moon lamp incorporates a rechargeable battery through the included USB cable and incorporates a red pilot light that stays on while charging. It is ideal as an ambient lamp or for the entrance of the house, and perfect as a night light for the children’s room. The design of the box is by Musk Studio, a visual communication strategy agency from Mahayana, Madrid, for Milimetrado.
Specifications of Moon Lamp
- Original and beautiful design.
- Decorative as an ambient light and functional as a night light for children.
- It has three lighting modes: orange light, intense white light and dim white light.
- It turns on and goes from one lighting mode to another with a touch button.
- Rechargeable with included USB cable.
- LED light, which implies low energy consumption.
Who can I give it to?
- It is a gift full of charm and romance for adults, give the moon on Valentine’s Day!, and perfect as a night light for children.
- Atmosphere lamp with the map of the Moon printed in 3D on its surface
- Material: PVC and ABS plastic, wood and electronic components.
- Measurements: 15 cm in diameter.
- Includes a removable wooden stand.
- It has two lighting tones, orange and white, in the white tone it has two light intensities.
- Charging time: 3-4 hours.
- Lighting time: a maximum of 3-6 hours, depending on the intensity with which it is turned on.
- 120 lumens LED light.
- The “I give you the moon” lamp is packed in a beautiful illustrated box designed by Muak Studio for Millimetrado.
- Dimensions of the product in its original packaging: 12 cm x 12 cm x 14cm.
- Weight: 455 grams.
About the Millimetric brand
Integra GS 1.8