- Original and surprising design.
- The plant receives light from all angles.
- Perfect for mini plants, cacti and succulents.
Your favorite plant deserves a special pot, as much as this one floating pot that levitates and turns so that you can observe its beauty in 360º. It seems like magic, but it works thanks to the magnetic field that is created between the pot and its base.
It does not have a drainage hole so you will have to put one plant that does not need much wateringcacti or succulents are ideal plants for this pot.
To levitate, you must connect it to the current with the included adapter. The planter will rotate slowly while suspended, this allows the plant absorbs sunlight from all angles and grow evenly.
This floating pot is original and elegantBesides, watching her is very relaxing. It will become the topic of conversation for all your guests, the plant is floating! How is it possible?
- country of design:
Who can I give it to?
To lovers of plants and elegant and modern design.
- Pot that floats on a magnetic support and rotates.
- Material: plastic, wood and magnets.
- Base measurements: 13.4 x 13.4 x 3.3 cm
- Pot measures: 9.6 x 9.6 x 4.6 cm
- It is connected to the current by means of a cable (included).
The floating planter is packed in an illustrated cardboard box.
- Dimensions of the product in its original packaging: 18cm x 13cm x 13cm.
- Weight: 1000 grams.