- Includes nine bottles of American, Asian and European beers.
- It’s like traveling but from the sofa at home.
- Selection made with great care.
Are you ready for a Travel around the world through the flavors of nine beers? Yes, you read that right, nine. This pack is super complete. Have 9 beers from 9 corners of the world to delight you with the different flavors and smells of these beers. It is a perfect gift for those who love beer and traveling, from the sofa at home you can enjoy both. They are selected by experts and with great care, we tell you more:
Asian Beer Selection:
Singha: Thai beer. A traditional Asian beer, very clear and refreshing, with light aromas of malt and citrus. Perfect to combine with spicy and spicy Thai cuisine dishes.
Sapporo Premium BeerTaste: Japanese beer with a light blonde color and slightly persistent white foam. Light lager beer, German style, but with very light aromas of malt and green fruit. A beer to drink and savor with spicy Asian dishes.
TsigntaoTaste: Chinese lager-style beer, light blonde and very refreshing, with light aromas of white bread and a fair and citrusy bitterness.
Black Model: dark-colored toasted Mexican beer with an aroma of caramel and nuts. It is known as The Cream of Beer and has a balanced flavor and a delicate aroma of dark malt, caramel and hops.
Quilmes: the most famous beer in Argentina. Golden in color and with good foam, where the aromas of barley, malt and citrus give way in the mouth to a slight sweetness balanced with the bitterness of the hops.
Pilsner-Urquell: the famous and original Czech pilsner beer, one of the most refreshing beers, with a balance between malt, hop bitterness and a slight sweet note.
Sanwald Hefe WeizenBeer: typical German wheat beer, cloudy with abundant and creamy white foam. A beer with good creaminess on the palate, some tropical fruit that is not excessively sweet.
La trappe dubbel: a great dutch toasted beer, trappist dubbel beer following the recipe of the trappist monks. Reddish-brown beer with abundant ivory foam. Aromas of ripe fruit, toasted cereal. On the palate the sweetness of the malts appears, some caramel and raisins with a slight bitter finish. Trappist beer with great body.
Leffe Blond: one of the most famous and recognized Belgian beers. It is so recognized that on many occasions it does not need an introduction. It is a Pale Ale style Abbey beer with a sweet and savory taste. If you drink it you will fall in love.
- country of design:
Who can I give it to?
It is a perfect gift for those who love beer and travel.
- Gift box selection of 9 world beers.
- Includes a booklet with information on each of the beers.
- Selection: Dominus Tripel, Trape dubbel, Sanwald Hefe Weizen, Quilmes, Pacific clear, Tsigntao, Sapporo premium and Singha.
- Glass bottles.
- The sale of alcohol to minors under the age of 18 is prohibited. Responsible consumption is recommended.
- Caveat: They have changed a couple of beers from the pack. The Mexican Pacifico beer has been replaced by the Negra Modelo, and the Belgian Dominus Tripel by the Leffe Blond.
The pack of 9 world beers is packed in a sturdy illustrated cardboard box.
- Dimensions of the product in its original packaging: 27cm x 27cm x 28cm.
- Weight: 6120 grams.
About the Birra 365 brand